Our Clinic Services
We provide one-to-one assistance to postgraduate students at various stages of the research process such as:
- Choosing your research topic
- Assistance in structuring your thesis proposal
- Assistance and review of grant applications
- Access to resources
- Selection of literature
- Literature reviews
- Choosing your research samples, qualitative versus quantitative research
- Research design and methodology
- Interpretation and analysis of findings
- Data analysis and results
- Graph and table creations
- Conclusion and implications
- Bibliography and footnoting
- Referencing styles and indexing
- Final touches
- Preparation for viva voce (oral defence of thesis)
- Assistance in producing journal articles based on your research
- Getting published
- Choosing the correct conference at which to deliver your paper
We can also provide academic mentoring and coaching including:
- Choosing the best course for you in terms of location, pricing, qualifications, award structure, length of course, access to services such as postgraduate and mature student services
- Review of proposed programme of study
- How to structure your study time
- How to approach study using the S.M.A.R.T. method
- How to manage your college allocated supervisor
- How to manage your peers when working as part of a group
We provide consulting services to the SME and Corporate sector across a range of areas including:
- Ghostwriting for the Business Executive – books & documentation
- Academic coaching & document forensic editing if you are studying a programme of further education/training
- Grant application mentoring and editing
- Business plan development
- Market surveillance
- Hosting of Focus Groups and one-to-one interviews
- Powerpoint presentation analysis and editing
- Assistance in writing Examinations Appeals Letters to Colleges
- Creative writing including press releases and promotional copy
- Personal/professional development for staff
Company Communications Content
Content is essential to getting in front of today’s search-obsessed business consumers. As such, we believe success is increasingly determined by a business’ ability to use data-driven, engaging content. So, whether you want to examine your current brand positioning or research your competitors, a carefully considered strategy is crucial to maximising your content marketing goals.
If you’d like to discover how TheDocCheck.com can help you, just send us a chapter of your thesis to email@example.com and we’ll provide a sample edit of your thesis! We’ll choose a section to proof-read, edit and format for you.
Since our work is customized for each of our clients who tend to be based in Third Level Institutes in Ireland or the UK, (although we are quite willing to work with students anywhere around the world), our rates depend on the scope of work that would be required to perfectly edit your particular document. Among professional dissertation editing services with our experience level, our prices consistently beat the average of the industry. Why not contact one of our Consultants for an initial chat? You won't be disappointed.
We are more reasonably priced than most other consultants offering dissertation help and we are based in Ireland, are natural English speakers, hold Diplomas and Degrees up to Doctoral level and have over two decades experience
in third level education and consulting.
We offer an initial in-depth consultation session with prospective clients, so that we can quote you accurately for the assistance that you need for your dissertation going forward. We have payment plans for our clients and quote
all of our work on a per-project (and not hourly) basis. You pay for results, not for time.
We offer personalized, comprehensive, and friendly support during and after your consultation with us, via phone and/or email. We don’t consider our job done until your work is approved, and you are completely comfortable with
Fast Turnaround Times
We offer ultra-fast turnaround times, often completing sections within 4-5 business days. We can also work within even more stringent timelines, if necessary.
We have expertise in the specific requirements at major Universities and Institutes of Technologies. Our services also extend to other submissions required for the completion of a degree, such as Capstone research
projects. Capstone projects often require the candidate to demonstrate concrete knowledge and the ability to apply research methods to a real-world problem.
We can perform any qualitative analysis, regardless of the complexity (and have never turned down a project due to its complexity). We take on the projects that no one else can handle. We have specialists in various